Citco and MFA event on Legislative and Regulatory Policy and its impact on the European Hedge Fund Industry.
7 September 2016
Citco Fund Services held a joint event with the MFA in London on Legislative and Regulatory Policy and its impact on the European Hedge Fund Industry.
The panel of speakers included:
- Roger Hollingsworth (Executive Vice President and Managing Director, Global Government Relations Managed Funds Association)
- Richard Perry (Partner, Simmons & Simmons LLP)
- David Reed (Partner & Head of the Financial Policy Advisers Network, Kreab)
- Jeffrey Bronheim (General Counsel, Cheyne Capital)
- Declan Quilligan (Managing Director, Citco Fund Services)
The speakers discussed the regulatory regime and its impact on European hedge fund managers and investors, including:
- What the US Presidential Election could mean to Global Financial Services Regulatory Reform
- How Brexit could impact US & UK Equivalence and Access to EU Markets & Investors
- Asset Management & Systemic Risk
- Dodd-Frank Reporting
- OECD BEPS
- US Market Structure Reform