Webinar | ABCs of Fund Finance: Subscription Lines and Asset-based Facilities
This webinar was presented by Citco Capital Solutions and Dechert LLP
When: 17 October 2017, 12:00pm - 1:00pm EDT | 9:00am - 10:00am PDT
Subscription lines for private equity and other draw-down/capital call funds continue to grow in use as the number and size of these funds have increased dramatically. In certain circumstances, subscription lines have been used for longer term borrowings.
At the same time, many funds will often employ portfolio-level leverage through asset-based credit facilities, in some cases secured by limited partner interests and other illiquid assets.
In this webinar, speakers Michael Peterson, Managing Director and Shiraz Allidina, Director of Citco Capital Solutions and Matthew K. Kerfoot, Partner of Dechert LLP will discuss:
- How to properly structure a subscription line
- Increase scrutiny from limited partners on subscription lines
- Transitioning from subscription lines to an asset-based line
- Key terms and structures in asset-based credit lines
- Unique structuring and collateral issues presented by illiquid collateral