Meet with us at the Society of Corporate Governance National Conference
To all our friends from the Society of Corporate Governance, we look forward to seeing you at this year’s National Conference in San Diego.
If you’d like to find out more about how we help companies meet their corporate governance challenges, you can book a one-on-one meeting with our team while you’re there.
About the National Conference
Good corporate governance is front and center in today’s business world. The conference is developed for corporate secretaries, general counsels, outside counsel and other governance professionals at public and private companies of all sizes and is designed to maximize legal education opportunities and CLE credit.
- Educational sessions with speakers who will bring exclusive content to their presentations.
- Connect with peers to discuss common issues and best practices
- Benefit from the first-hand knowledge of subject matter experts who will share insights and actionable takeaways in general and concurrent sessions
- Attend interactive sessions that allow you to discuss what matters most to you
- Learn the latest solutions to meet your needs from service providers
- Attendees include; public, private and non-profit professionals with the following titles: corporate secretaries, assistant secretaries, general counsel, chief governance, risk, compliance officers, chief financial officers, directors of boards, outside legal experts, institutional investors, service providers
More information about the event can be found here.